County Directory of Information Services
County Contact Information
> PITCHESS DETENTION N facility
> Event Detail
Search Sheriff's Website
Search all of LACounty.gov
Services for LA County Jail Inmates
What is Inmate Services, and what does it do for my loved one?
The mission of Inmate Services is to sustain meaningful assistance to the inmate population at
PDC North Facility
. Inmate Services is responsible for the coordination and continuity of all inmate service programs in Custody Division. These programs include religion, education, rehabilitation, library, commissary, and other programs deemed appropriate by the Sheriff.
Inmate Services is responsible for assisting the inmates by answering their requests for basic needs like writing materials, court and release dates, and any information on wants, warrants or holds. Inmate Services is also responsible for the processing and delivering of inmate mail and books on a daily basis.
Mail for inmates at North facility should not be sent directly to the facility. This will cause a delay in your loved one receiving their mail, because we will have to forward it the Terminal Annex. All mail coming into a Los Angeles County jail facility is searched for contraband. This takes place at the Terminal Annex. So all mail must be sent to the following address:
P.O. Box 86164
Los Angeles, CA, 90086-0164
In addition to processing the incoming and outgoing inmate population mail, Inmate Services is also responsible for the following services:
- We order books for the inmate library, located in each dorm and available for inmates to borrow.
- We maintain a television schedule and ensure the televisions inside the dorms are functioning properly. We show sporting events, movies, and educational programs.
- We coordinate the Sheriff's Department's relationship with Keefe Group to allow inmates to purchase store items every week.
- We schedule when the vending machines inside the dorms are filled, ensuring they are well stocked and well maintained.
- We distribute recreational sports balls and games as requested.
- We liaison with the Chaplain's Office to provide requested one-on-one counseling.
- We issue barbering tools and equipment to the modules where these services are offered.
- We ensure inmates have access to telephones by partnering with Global Tech to resolve any service problems.
Ultimately, Inmate Services meets each and every inmate request with professionalism in order to provide the best service possible to those incarcerated at
PDC North Facility.
Keefe Group -
Contact Information: PDC North Public Information Officer - 661-295-8840, email@example.com
The LASD.org® website has made reasonable efforts to provide an accurate translation. However, no automated or computerized translation is perfect and is not intended to replace human or traditional translation methods. The official text is the English version of LASD.org® website. If any questions arise concerning the accuracy of the information presented by the translated version of the website, please refer to the English edition of the website, which is the official version.
© Copyright 2013. LASD. All Rights Reserved LASD Badge and Patch are Registered Trademarks.